The model ADT-VCD8000-MA is manual control damper and designed for use in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems to regulation of air flow and pressure in ventilating ducts and air handling units. They are made of high quality galvanized Iron Sheet.
Volume control dampers consist of supporting frame and interconnected blades. Blades are inserted into PVC – bearings. When operating by temperatures, higher than 70° C bearings are made of metal.
• Frame: High quality Galvanized Iron Sheet (Thickness: 0.9mm – 1.62mm)
• Frame Size: 150mm depth and standard flange height of 25mm
• Blades: Single Skinned 3-V Type Galvanized Iron blade (Thickness: 0.9mm – 1.62mm).
• Blade Linkage: Nylon gear/ Mechanical linkage.
• Handle: Galvanized iron locking hand quadrant.
• Both frame and blades are fabricated from high quality galvanized iron sheets.
• Designed for use in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
• Joints are welded and protected by spray coated to prevent rusting.
• Blades are coupled by toothed nylon gears which provide opposed blade operation.
• Hand locking quadrant is provided with clear open/close indication and three intermediate open positions (1/4 – 1/2 – 3/4).
• Flanged edges are supplied drilled.
• Dampers without flanges available as option for duct insertion purpose.
• Available in different sizes.
• Parallel blade or opposed blade as required.
• Finish: Painted (customize color).
|250 x 250||600 x 350|
|300 x 300||750 x 300|
|375 x 375||900 x 550|
|450 x 450||1200 x 550|
|• Non-standard size available as option.||• All sizes can be produced.|
• All Dimensions are in mm.