The ADT-RG7000 series return air grille connects to ductwork that allows air to return to any cooling or heating system. The openings that connect to ducts and other spaces for the returning air are normally covered with grille work.
The return air grille is composed of a set of blades made of heavy gauge stainless steel/ high quality extruded aluminum profile/ galvanized iron arranged in horizontal rows. It also has a filter mounted on it to trap particulate matter and thus ensure that the recirculated air is more pure. This can also in the long run reduce the amount of cleaning required for ducts. The return air grill has deflection blades which are fixed rigidly to the frame at an angle of 45° to the horizontal plane. The ADT-RG7000 series is available in stainless steel (ADT-RG7000/SS), aluminum (ADT-RG7000/AL) and galvanized iron (ADT-RG7000/GI) construction.
• Frame & Blades: High quality stainless steel sheet / extruded aluminum profile / galvanized iron sheet constructions are optional.
• Blade Pitch: 15 mm.
• Flange width: 30 mm as standard.
• Composed of frame and horizontal blade assembly made of high quality stainless steel to provide a lifetime of reliable use.
• Deflection blades are fixed rigidly to the frame at an angle of 45° to the horizontal plane.
• 30mm nominal overlap margin.
• ADT-RG7000 series return air grille can be opened like an ordinary door to give flexibility to access the filter for either cleaning or changing.
• Furnished with countersunk screw holes and mounting screws as option.
• Aluminum washable air filter.
• Opposed blade dampers (OBD).
• Natural aluminum anodized finish.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
|150 x 100||500 x 300|
|250 x 150||600 x 300|
|300 x 300||600 x 600|
|• Non-standard size available as option||• All sizes can be produced|
• All Dimensions are in mm.