The ADT-FAL150-AL fresh air louver is used in cooling and ventilation application. The existence of filter provides the entrance of clean air to the system. The FAL is a simple form of filter louvers. It is composed of an exhaust louver with an aluminum filter fixed at the back.
The fresh air louver is suitable for use in air inlets of fresh air ducts and air handling units. It is also suitable for use at dirty air exhaust discharge. It has weather resistance structure with blades inclined at an angle 45° to protect against rain water penetration.
• Frame & Blades: High quality extruded aluminum profile of 1.5 mm Thickness.
• Blade Pitch: 15 mm.
• Frame Flange: 30 mm width
• Filter Frame: Aluminum.
• Filter Media: Washable aluminum media.
• Composed of frame and horizontal blade assembly made of high quality extruded aluminum profile with the advantages of durability and corrosion resistance.
• Assembly provides around 45% effective pressure area.
• Weather resistance structure with blades inclined at an angle 45° to protect against rain water penetration.
• Furnished with countersunk screw holes and mounting screws as option.
• Can be manufactured from Stainless steel or Galvanized iron construction.
• Bird Screen.
• Mesh Filter.
• Natural aluminum anodized finish.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
|150 x 150||500 x 300|
|250 x 150||600 x 300|
|300 x 300||600 x 600|
|• Non-standard size available as option||• All sizes can be produced|
• All Dimensions are in mm.