ADT-LBG7750 Linear Bar Grilles are designed for installation in the side wall, sill, floor and ceiling, and are recommended for supplying heated, ventilated or cooled air and for returning or exhausting room air.
Their performance assures confident use of cooling temperature differentials up to 25°F at predicted low air motion (35fpm) in the zone of occupancy. ADT-LBG7750 Linear Bar Grilles perform efficiency with air loadings of 1 to 2-1/2 cfm per square foot of floor area or 6 to 15 air changes per hour (based on 10ft. ceiling height) and sound level range of NC 25 to 35.
• Frame: High quality extruded aluminum profile.
• Frame Flange: 30mm flange width as standard.
• Face Bars: High quality aluminum profiles of 0°, 15°-1 way throw and 15°-2 way throw.
• Bar Spacing: 8 mm as standard.
• Frame and face bars are constructed from high quality extruded Aluminum Profile with advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
• Deflection bars are fixed and parallel to the long dimensions.
• Available in continuous lengths with alignment tabs splices for grilles and frames.
• Total structure is manufactured by mechanical assembly, assuring rigidity and to maintain straight line appearance.
• Ideal for continuous length applications.
• Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
• Opposed blade volume control damper (OBD).
• Natural aluminum anodized finish.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
|Minimum Size||150 x 100|
All sizes can be produced.
• All Dimensions are in mm.