The ADT-LSD9800 Linear Slot Diffusers are designed for installation in the ceiling or sidewall and are recommended for supply of heated or cooled air and for returning or exhausting of room air. The air pattern is field adjustable for either horizontal or vertical discharge. Multiple slot units can be set to discharge air in a 2-way, horizontal pattern.
ADT-LSD9800 Linear slot diffusers have been developed to satisfy architectural and engineering applications that require a continuous length appearance, aesthetically pleasing design and high engineering performance. Single or multiple slot arrangements can provide any combinations of horizontal, vertical or any intermediate setting of air flow pattern over a full range of 180° adjustment, as each slot is individually adjustable.
• Frame & Blades: High quality extruded aluminum profile.
• Frame Flange: 30mm flange width as standard.
• Slot Width: 20 mm as standard.
• Number of Slots Available: 1 to 10.
• Frame and Blades are constructed from high quality extruded Aluminum Profile with advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
• Available with 1 to 10 slots.
• Supply or return models
• Supply units are field adjustable for horizontal or vertical discharge.
• The volume and direction of the discharge air can be adjusted by moving pattern controllers.
• Total structure is manufactured by mechanical assembly, assuring rigidity and to maintain straight line appearance.
• Ideal for continuous length applications.
• Natural anodized aluminum finish.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
|Listed Sizes Available|
|Length up to 2400 mm|
|1 to 10 slots wide|
|Lengths longer than 2400 mm will be supplied in multiple sections for filed joining.|
• All Dimensions are in mm.