ADT-SG700H and ADT-SG700V single deflection supply grilles and registers are recommended for applications requiring pattern adjustability in a single horizontal or vertical plane, including sill, sidewall and down-throw (heating) applications.
ADT-SG750H and ADT-SG750V double deflection supply grilles and registers are recommended for application in systems requiring optimum flexibility of pattern change to accommodate changing job conditions. Two sets of deflection blades allow the air spread to be set left or right and up or down for maximum versatility.
The combination of streamlined blades and 20mm spacing on the ADT-SG series helps to maintain an effective area capacity which minimizes the outlet velocity and reduces the pressure drop to ensure quiet operation.
• Frame and Core: High quality extruded aluminum profile with 30 mm flange width as standard.
• Blades: Aerofoil blades from aluminum profiles.
• Blades Spacing: 20 mm as standard.
• The Frame & Blades are made of high quality extruded Aluminum Profile with advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity
• 30mm nominal overlap margin
• Furnished with countersunk screw holes and mounting screws as option.
• Blades on 20mm centers hold deflection setting under typical conditions of pressure and velocity.
• Grille blades easily pivot for maximum pattern deflection.
• Opposed blade dampers (OBD).
• Natural aluminum anodized finish.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
|150 x 100||500 x 300|
|250 x 150||600 x 300|
|300 x 300||600 x 600|
|400 x 300||900 x 450|
|450 x 450||1200 x 600|
|• Non-standard size available as option||• All sizes can be produced|
• All Dimensions are in mm.