The ADT-SD9250 series swirl diffusers are designed to provide a tight 360° radial air pattern for ceiling applications. The ADT-SD9250 series diffuser can be employed in variable air volume systems with high turn-down ratios while delivering excellent performance that eliminates drafts and stratification.
The ADT-SD9250 series diffuser is well suited for use in areas that require high volumes of supplied air to dissipate heat or areas that require frequent air changes. The ADT-SD9250 series is available in stainless steel (ADT-SD9250/SS), and zincro sheet (ADT-SD9250/Z) construction.
• Diffuser: 0.8 mm thick high quality stainless steel sheet. Zincro sheet construction as option.
• Frame Flange: 30 mm width.
• The model ADT-SD9250/SS is constructed of heavy gauge steel to provide a lifetime of reliable use.
• Swirl face provides a full 360° air pattern that is parallel with the ceiling.
• The ADT-SD9250 series provides excellent performance in variable air volume systems.
• Variety of neck sizes to meet design requirements.
• Opposed blade dampers (OBD).
• Square to round adapter.
• Radial type volume damper (RVD).
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
|150 x 150||450 x 450|
|225 x 225||525 x 525|
|300 x 300||600 x 600|
|375 x 375||700 x 700|
|• Non-standard size available as option||• All sizes can be produced|
• All Dimensions are in mm.