The ADT-PG7250 series perforated face return or exhaust grilles is designed to blend into the ceiling system and provide a clean, uncluttered architectural appearance. The ADT-PG7250 series is ideal for commercial or industrial applications which require low resistance and high to medium air volume.
This series have perforated faces with 51% free area and perform efficiently on transfer, return and exhaust systems where ease of face maintenance is important. The ADT-PG7250 series is available in stainless steel (ADT-PG7250/SS) and zincro sheet (ADT-PG7250/Z) construction.
• Frame: Made of high quality Stainless steel or Extruded aluminum profile (Thickness: 0.7 – 1.00 mm)
• Face Core: Perforated face core has 4.75 mm holes on 6.35 mm staggered centers
• Flange width: 30 mm wide as standard.
• ADT-PG7250 series perforated grille face with 51% free area.
• 30mm nominal overlap margin.
• Furnished with countersunk screw holes and mounting screws as option.
• Low pressure drop and sound.
• Blend into the ceiling designed.
• Opposed blade dampers (OBD).
• Natural aluminum anodized finish.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
• Damper Finish: Black enamel paint finish as standard.
|Minimum (mm)||Maximum (mm)|
|150 x 100||1200 x 1200|
Sizes greater than maximum will be supplied in multiple sections for filed joining.
• All Dimensions are in mm.