ADT-VCD8000-MO is motorized control damper and designed for use in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems to regulation of air flow and pressure in ventilating ducts and air handling units. They are made of high quality galvanized Iron Sheet.
• Frame: High quality Galvanized Iron Sheet (Thickness: 0.9mm – 1.62mm)
• Frame Size: 150mm depth and standard flange height of 25mm
• Blades: Single Skinned 3-V Type Galvanized Iron blade (Thickness: 0.9mm – 1.62mm).
• Blade Linkage: Nylon gear/ Mechanical linkage.
• Both frame and blades are fabricated from high quality galvanized iron sheets.
• Designed for use in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
• Joints are welded and protected by spray coated to prevent rusting.
• Blades are coupled by toothed nylon gears which provide opposed blade operation.
• Flanged edges are supplied un-drilled as standard.
• Dampers without flanges available as option for duct insertion purpose.
• Actuators of client’s choice will be supplied separately.
• Dampers will be provided with extended spindle to fix actuator on-site.
• Bigger sizes will be provided with mechanical linkage for stability and hassle-free operation.
• Available in different sizes.
• Parallel blade or opposed blade as required.
• Finish: Painted (customize color).
|250 x 250||600 x 350|
|300 x 300||750 x 300|
|375 x 375||900 x 550|
|450 x 450||1200 x 550|
|• Non-standard size available as option.||• All sizes can be produced.|
• All Dimensions are in mm.