The ADT-AXD2000 access doors are designed to provide efficient and secure service access to critical areas in rectangular metal ducts for a wide range of commercial, industrial, institutional and residential applications. Offering economical, galvanized steel construction, our duct access doors are an excellent choice for locations where HVAC access is required. Perfect for both new and retrofit building projects, our duct doors enable easy access to dampers and other components in heating, air conditioning and other building ductwork. ADT-ADV1000 Disc Valves are best suited to air distribution system handling relatively low air flow rates within small circular ductwork.
Duct Access Doors are available in a wide range of sizes designed to fit common ductwork dimensions with special sizes and modifications available upon request. We also offer many additional features including knock-over edges, locks, gaskets and viewports.
• Frame: Fabricated from high quality galvanized iron sheet (1.00 mm thickness).
• Door: Fabricated from high quality galvanized iron sheet (1.00 mm thickness).
• Latches Type: Hook type latches operation with socket key..
• Hinge: Flat butt / Jack type hinge.
• Frame Flange: 30 mm width.
• Both frame and Disc are fabricated from high quality galvanized iron sheet.
• Access doors offer quick easy installation where duct access required.
• Available in stainless steel.
• Also use in air conditioning plant rooms, plenums, air handling units and near to fire dampers.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.