ADT-ADV1000 Disc Valves offer a simply yet effective means of providing supply and extract air for most commercial, industrial and domestic ventilation applications. The Disc Valves consist of a valve ring and central disc, disc is attached to the frame by threaded rod. ADT-ADV1000 Disc Valves are best suited to air distribution system handling relatively low air flow rates within small circular ductwork.
Disc Valves are ideal for handling exhaust of greasy and damp areas like kitchen, restroom etc. They can be use for ventilation as well as supply applications. Air Flow adjustment is made by turning the adjusting cone to the desired position and the locking in position by means of nuts.
• Frame and Disc: Fabricated from high quality Zincro Sheets.
• Both frame and Disc are fabricated from high quality Zincro sheets.
• Special Disc valves design ensures uniform air distribution.
• Exhaust air valves designed for installation on the ceiling.
• Easy air flow adjustment by turning the central part.
• The blocking nut makes it possible to adjust a minimum slot.
• Special design ensures low noise level.
• High quality finishing and modern design.
• Available in different sizes.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
|Standard Neck Size (mm)||ØD (mm)|
|• Non standard size available as option.||• All sizes can be produced.|