Non-return dampers are used in ventilation systems to allow airflow in one direction and prevent airflow in the opposite direction. Non-return / Backdraft dampers are operated by gravity (where pressure or velocity opens and closes the damper). Overlapping blades provides less leakage. The damper is composed of a set of horizontally mounted blades, they are normally closed and are free to rotate about the horizontal axis.
• Frame: High quality Galvanized Iron Sheet.
• (Thickness: 0.9mm – 1.62mm)
• Frame Flange: 25 mm width as standard.
• Blades: Blades are fabricated from High quality Galvanized Iron Sheet (Thickness: 0.018mm). Higher gauges will be provided as required.
• Rods: Thickness: 4.00mm
• Both frame and blades are fabricated from high quality galvanized Iron sheets.
• Designed for use in ventilation systems to allow airflow in one direction.
• Dampers without flanges available as option for duct insertion purpose.
• Non-return / Backdraft dampers are opened and closed by the airflow, no actuator is required.
• Generally installed on diesel generator, plant rooms ventilation system and exhaust ducting.
|Minimum||100 x 100|
|• Available in square and rectangular sizes.||• All sizes can be produced.|
• All Dimensions are in mm.