The ADT-EAL250-AL exhaust air louver is a weather proof external cover for air inlet and discharge openings, suitable for most external walling and screening applications It has weather resistance structure with blades inclined at an angle 45° to protect against rain water penetration.
The exhaust air louver is composed of a set of blades made of heavy gauge aluminum extrusions arranged in horizontal rows and inclined downward to protect against rain water. The exhaust air louver is used in cooling, heating and air ventilation applications. The exhaust air louver is used in cooling, heating and air ventilation applications.
• Frame & Blades: High quality extruded aluminum profile of 1.5 mm thickness.
• Blade Pitch: 15 mm.
• Frame Flange: 30 mm width
• Composed of frame and horizontal blade assembly made of high quality extruded aluminum profile with the advantages of durability and corrosion resistance.
• Assembly provides around 45% effective pressure area.
• Weather resistance structure with blades inclined at an angle 45° to protect against rain water penetration.
• Aluminum wire mesh at back side to prevent birds and insects.
• Furnished with countersunk screw holes and mounting screws as option.
• Can be manufactured from Stainless steel or Galvanized iron construction.
• Aluminum Wire Mesh.
• Natural aluminum anodized finish.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
|150 x 150||500 x 300|
|250 x 150||600 x 300|
|300 x 300||600 x 600|
|• Non-standard size available as option||• All sizes can be produced|
• All Dimensions are in mm.