The ADT-APD9200 architectural plaque diffuser satisfies architectural as well as engineering criteria. Its strong, clean, unobtrusive lines harmonize with the ceiling system, without sacrificing performance.
The architectural plaque diffusers feature a 4-way horizontal ceiling pattern effective for cooling applications where a clean ceiling appearance is required. The ADT-APD9200 diffuser is an excellent choice for variable air volume systems. The air pattern remains tight and horizontal for effective room air distribution, even when the volume varies over a wide range.
• Frame and Plaque Face: High quality extruded aluminum profile.
• The Frame & Core are made of high quality extruded Aluminum Profile with advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
• Full face diffuser
• Plaque face is removable without the use of tools.
• Discharge air equally in four horizontal directions.
• Flat Margin Style.
• Maintain true 360-degree horizontal pattern.
• Natural aluminum anodized finish.
• Standard finish is white powder coated.
• Other finish is available as option.
|Neck Size (mm)||Outer Flange Size (mm)|
|150 x 150||300 x 300 / 600 x 600|
|200 x 200||300 x 300 / 600 x 600|
|250 x 250||600 x 600|
|300 x 300||600 x 600|
|375 x 375||600 x 600|
|450 x 450||600 x 600|
|500 x 500||600 x 600|
• All sizes can be produced.