Model ADT-EDH750-OC Open Coil Electric Duct Heater is a self-contained heater designed to be installed in the field in an air stream of a duct system. It is designed to be installed in a duct where an adequate flow of air from a separate, interlocked fan or blower system is insured.
The heater located in a main supply duct of a warm air heating system, in one of the branch ducts, or used as a room heater, at the end of a branch duct.
• Frame: Made of high quality Galvanized Iron sheet (Thickness: 1.00 mm).
• Fins: made of high quality Galvanized iron sheet (Thickness: 0.6 mm).
• Elements: Heater Elements are constructed highest Grade nickel chromium resistance wire (Thickness: 1.00 mm).
• Backlit Plate (Thickness: 6.00 mm).
• Heater Elements are joint with brass Screws to the Frame (Brass screws thickness: 6.00 mm).
• Safety Device: A Bimetal round shape snap action auto reset micro thermostat cutout is furnished for primary over temperature protection.
• The Frame & Fins are made of high quality Galvanized Iron sheet.
• Designed for vertical or horizontal airflow in either direction.
• Elements are constructed using only the highest Grade nickel chromium resistance wire.
• Ceramic Shoulder Bushings are insulators and used in the Heater’s Fins for holding and passing of heating elements.
• Can be manufacture in different size.
• Safety device can be serviceable through the terminal box without removing the heater from the duct.
|Minimum Size||100 x 100|
|• Available in square and rectangular sizes.||• All sizes can be produced|